Insert the adverbs in their normal position and rewrite the following sentences.
1. I have seen a ghost. (never)
2. She is late for work. (seldom)
3. Look before you leap. (Always)
4. I am determined to lose another match. (never)
5. I have received the parcel. (already)
6. I have not heard from them. (yet)
7. I know the answer. (already)
8. Will he be? (still, there)
9. I received a call from my mother. (just)
10. He is in time for meals. (never)
11. Her performance was not good. (enough)
12. You must do such a thing again. (never, again)
13. He was rash to interrupt. (enough)
14. I solved two puzzles. (only)
15. It is raining. (heavily)
16. She has shown an interest in acting. (always)
17. Have you been to New Zealand? (ever)
18. I looked but I couldn’t find my cat. (everywhere, anywhere)
1. I have never seen a ghost.
2. She is seldom late for work.
3. Always look before you leap.
4. I am determined to never lose another match.
5. I have already received the parcel.
6. I have not heard from them yet. / I have not yet heard from them.
7. I already know the answer.
8. Will he still be there?
9. I just received a call from my mother.
10. He is never in time for meals.
11. Her performance was not good enough.
12. You must never do such a thing again.
13. He was rash enough to interrupt.
14. I solved only two puzzles.
15. It is raining heavily.
16. She has always shown an interest in acting.
17. Have you ever been to New Zealand?
18. I looked everywhere but I couldn’t find my cat anywhere.