Active voice sentences are given in the present continuous tense. Change them into passive voice.
In the present continuous tense, we make the passive verb form by putting is/am/are + being before the past participle form of the verb.
1. I am baking some cookies.
2. She is writing a letter.
3. They are fixing the roof.
4. You are wasting my time.
5. The cat is licking its wound.
6. The man is inciting the mob to take up violence.
7. The mother is carrying the baby in her arms.
8. The doctor is examining the patients.
9. The bees are collecting nectar from the flowers.
10. The girl is feeding the dogs.
11. I am drawing a picture.
12. The leopard is chasing the antelope.
1. Some cookies are being baked by me.
2. A letter is being written by her.
3. The roof is being fixed by them.
4. My time is being wasted by you.
5. Its wound is being licked by the cat.
6. The mob is being incited by the man to take up violence.
7. The baby is being carried by the mother in her arms.
8. The patients are being examined by the doctor.
9. Nectar from the flowers is being collected by the bees.
10. The dogs are being fed by the girl.
11. A picture is being drawn by me.
12. The antelope is being chased by the leopard.