Punctuation Worksheet For Class 6 CBSE
Add appropriate punctuation marks. Capitalize too.
1. during the summer vacation we visited kerala karnataka goa andra pradesh and tamil nadu
2. rahul was in chennai on monday tuesday and wednesday
3. what did you do with the money I lent you
4. I dont think that we can trust ramesh
5. she married a smart intelligent and handsome engineer from bangalore
6. you shouldnt have called him names
7. he however couldnt win
8. hes had enough
9. what are you doing there mother asked me
10. dont mess with me she said.
11. tagore was a poet patriot and nationalist
12. at that time we didnt realize that we would meet again in february
1. During the summer vacation we visited Kerala, Karnataka, Goa, Andra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu.
2. Rahul was in Chennai on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
3. What did you do with the money I lent you?
4. I don’t think that we can trust Ramesh.
5. She married a smart, intelligent and handsome engineer from Bangalore.
6. You shouldn’t have called him names.
7. He, however, couldn’t win.
8. He’s had enough.
9. ‘What are you doing there?’ mother asked me.
10. ‘Don’t mess with me,’ she said.
11. Tagore was a poet, patriot and nationalist.
12. At that time we didn’t realize that we would meet again in February.