Rearrange words to make meaningful sentences. This English grammar worksheet is for students of classes 7 and 8.
Class 8 English grammar worksheet
1. a learn summer in gave her an France opportunity to French.
2. several the opposed speakers the project of.
3. a farmer his work during must finish daylight.
4. the array of bright dazzled the candles crowd.
5. if you fool you on the way home, around for won’t time your homework have.
6. her saying thing and doing the one deceitful opposite shows she is.
7. the senate whether built the new debated highway should be or not.
8. it is whether I summer go to debatable Europe will this.
9. her haughty were meant to manners deceive us into she was an thinking aristocrat.
10. area there is a of skilled workers dearth in this.
1. A summer in France gave her an opportunity to learn French.
2. Several of the speakers opposed the project.
3. A farmer must finish his work during daylight.
4. The bright array of candles dazzled the crowd.
5. If you fool around on the way home, you won’t have time for your homework.
6. Her saying one thing and doing the opposite shows she is deceitful.
7. The senate debated whether the new highway should be built or not.
8. It is debatable whether I will go to Europe this summer.
9. Her haughty manners were meant to deceive us into thinking she was an aristocrat.
10. There is a dearth of skilled workers in this area.