|Free reference guides to English Grammar|
Practical English Usage, Grammar terms
Vocabulary, Speaking and Writing
Practical English Usage
English grammar and vocabulary exercises
English Grammar Quizzes
Relative Pronouns Quiz
Join together each of the following pairs of sentences by means of a relative pronoun.
1. I met a man.
2. You need something.
3. John is always mischievous.
4. He is a poet.
5. You read some books.
6. Truth does not convert some.
7. The spectators applauded John.
8. Kochi has a natural harbour.
9. This is my son.
10. He wears the shoe.
1. I met a man who had just returned from France.
Get the latest updates
|English Grammar |||Practical English Usage |||Grammatical terms |||English Writing |||English speaking |||Vocabulary ||
|Copyright © 2006 - 2009 perfectyourenglish.com|
All Rights Reserved.