Changing statements into questions
She is a teacher. (Statement)
Is she a teacher? (Question)
Click here for a printer-friendly version of this worksheet.
Change the following assertive statements into questions.
1. She is coming to the party.
2. It is raining heavily.
3. I have been to Simla.
4. I have finished my homework.
5. Mom is cooking dinner.
6. The girls are learning their lessons.
7. She has returned from school.
8. They have accepted the invitation.
9. It is disgusting.
10. Suma can swim.
11. The players are tired.
12. She is in the changing room.
13. Rahul is walking on his treadmill.
14. The little girl is playing with her doll.
15. I have been to Manhattan.
16. There are ten apples in the basket.
17. It was a huge mistake.
18. She was badly injured.
19. He will be late for football practice.
20. She is arriving by the 3.30 train.
21. Durga is a famous classical dancer.
22. The birds are flying in the sky.
23. Alice is my best friend.
24. Honey is sweet.
25. Dad is reading the newspaper.
26. She will pass the test.
27. I will buy that dress.
28. My sister has passed her test.
29. Emily is my niece.
30. Charles Dickens is my favourite author.
31. My neighbour is a kind-hearted lady.
Sections in this article