Change Statements To Questions
Read the sentences given below and write whether they are declarative, interrogative, imperative or exclamatory.
An example is given below.
Change the following statements into questions.
- She is a pretty girl. (Statement)
- Is she a pretty girl? (Question)
1. Amar has bought a car.
2. I read an interesting book yesterday.
3. I was washing the car when they came.
4. Jack has bought an interesting book from the library.
5. My sister has won a prize.
6. This book is full of beautiful pictures.
7. There is no water left in the bottle.
8. Her mother has bought a nice gift for her.
9. Bengal is known for its sweets.
10. Diana has gone to the market.
11. He had a strange experience yesterday.
12. They went on a picnic last week.
13. My sister writes stories.
14. My grandparents live with my uncle.
15. She earns a six figure salary.
16. My mother makes delicious cakes.
17. It was an unforgettable experience.
18. The sun gives us heat and light.
See AlsoGrammar Worksheets
New lessons and worksheets