You can find English Grammar And Writing lessons here
Welcome to our section on English Grammar. This section provides a systematically organised account of the whole of English Grammar. The study materials are designed to benefit intermediate to advanced ESL/EFL learners.
Visit our blog
We have just added a blog to the site where we post daily grammar lessons and interactive exercises. You can access the blog here.
CBSE Grammar Worksheets
- Class 10 Grammar worksheets
- Class 9 Grammar worksheets
- Class 8 Grammar worksheets
- Class 7 Grammar worksheets
- Class 6 Grammar worksheets
- Class 5 Grammar worksheets
- Class 4 Grammar worksheets
- Class 3 Grammar worksheets
- Class 2 Grammar worksheets
English Grammar - Index
English Grammar Lessons
- Common mistakes with adverbs
- Analysis of a complex sentence
- How to improve your English?
- How to join two sentences by using a relative pronoun?
- Relative adverbs when, where and why
- How to use adverbs effectively
- Joining two sentences into a single compound sentence
- Common mistakes in the use of the simple present and present continuous tenses
- When to use past perfect tense?
- 11 Substitutes for because and because of
- Using do and does for emphasis
- Using the right tense in indirect speech
- 10 English Grammar Tips
- Common writing mistakes of ESL students
- 15 grammar terms you must know
- Make your sentences clearer with parallel structures
- When do we use past verb forms with present or future meanings?
- Differences between simple past and present perfect tense
- Verbs not used in continuous forms
- To as a preposition and an infinitive marker
- How to combine sentences
- Using adjective clauses
- Sentence fragments
- Common writing mistakes
- Will, be going to and the present continuous tense to talk about future
- Common mistakes with however, therefore, moreover, thus and similar words
Parts of speech
- Primary Auxiliary
- Modal Auxiliary
- Degrees of comparison
- Parts of speech
- Common Prepositions: usage
- -ing forms
- Countable and Uncountable nouns
- Common transitional adverbs
- If clauses
- Negative structures Negative questions
- Participles Updated!
- Active and Passive voice
- Personal pronouns
- Direct and indirect speech
- Sentence agreement
- Adverb clauses
- Adjective clause
- Noun clauses
- Sequence of tenses
- Verb patterns
- Transformation of sentences
- Synthesis of sentences
- Order of Words in a Sentence New!
- Agreement of the subject with the verb New!
- Difference between transitional adverbs and conjunctions
- Common mistakes with relative pronouns New!
- Common mistakes with prepositions New!
- Common errors in the use of verbs New!
- Exclamations: common errors New!
- Common errors in the use of adjectives New!
- Is it wrong to ever split an infinitive? New!
- Common mistakes with pronouns New!
- Common mistakes with pronouns - part 2 New!
- Ellipsis: cases where we leave out words New!
- Tag questions New!