Proper Nouns Worksheet for CBSE Grade 5
Proper nouns always begin with capital letters. Rewrite the following sentences correctly.
1. valmiki wrote the ramayana.
2. eiffel tower is in paris.
3. india would like to improve her relations with pakistan.
4. rome is the capital of Italy.
5. tiger is the national animal of india.
6. the school reopens on wednesday.
7. he was born in may.
8. we met on a wet monday in july.
9. mary keeps a pig in her garden.
10. nagpur is in maharashtra.
1. Valmiki wrote the Ramayana.
2. Eiffel Tower is in Paris.
3. India would like to improve her relations with Pakistan.
4. Rome is the capital of Italy.
5. Tiger is the national animal of India.
6. The school reopens on Wednesday.
7. He was born in May.
8. We met on a wet Monday in July.
9. Mary keeps a pig in her garden.
10. Nagpur is in Maharashtra.
Sections in this article
More CBSE English Grammar worksheetsPassive voice worksheet | Simple past tense
Passive voice worksheet | Past continuous tense
Passive voice worksheet | Simple future tense
Passive voice worksheet | Future perfect tense