The expressions every day and everyday are often confused.
Everyday means normal, regular, ordinary or commonplace. Everyday is an adjective. It goes before a noun.
- I don’t want you to wear an everyday outfit to the wedding. (= an ordinary outfit)
- Cooking breakfast is an everyday job.
- After the party, we changed into our everyday clothes.
- Even if you become a millionaire overnight, there are some everyday activities that you cannot avoid.
Every day is an adverb. It means daily or regularly.
- I talk to my mother every day.
- We post new lessons and worksheets on our blog every day.
- He works out every day.