Each sentence given below contains an error. Identify the error and correct the sentence.
1. The girl looked pail.
2. The children has gone to the park.
3. She do not have a job.
4. He does not has any friends.
5. I didn’t saw him yesterday.
6. She hardly said nothing.
7. The dog wagged it’s tail.
8. Its raining.
9. The movie was disinteresting.
10. Are he coming with us?
11. I have seen him yesterday.
12. Who’s bag is this?
1. The girl looked pale.
2. The children have gone to the park.
3. She does not have a job.
4. He does not have any friends.
5. I didn’t see him yesterday.
6. She hardly said anything.
7. The dog wagged its tail. (It’s means it is or it has)
8. It is raining. (Its is a possessive word similar to his or her)
9. The movie was uninteresting.
10. Is he coming with us?
11. I saw him yesterday. (We cannot use the present perfect with past time expressions)
12. Whose bag is this? (Who’s means who is or who has)