Punctuation Worksheet for Class 4 CBSE
This grammar worksheet is designed for students of classes 4 and 5. It tests their understanding of punctuation rules in English.
Parents and teachers can use our grammar worksheets in class or at home.
English grammar worksheets – punctuation
Capitalize wherever necessary and punctuate the following sentences.
1. i wondered who had left the door open
2. the girls father is an architect
3. shes always giving us little presents
4. did you take ravis pencil box from the table asked the teacher
5. what were you doing there
6. rohans wife is a doctor
7. the boy opened his eyes and said who is your friend
8. i went to mayas house to meet her father yesterday
9. we had a holiday at diwali christmas and holi
10. he was tall dark and handsome
1. I wondered who had left the door open.
2. The girl’s father is an architect.
3. She’s always giving us little presents.
4. ‘Did you take Ravi’s pencil box from the table?’ asked the teacher.
5. What were you doing there?
6. Rohan’s wife is a doctor.
7. The boy opened his eyes and said, ‘Who is your friend?’
8. I went to Maya’s house to meet her father yesterday.
9. We had a holiday at Diwali, Christmas and Holi.
10. He was tall, dark and handsome.