Rewrite the given sentences using so…that…
1. He is too tired to walk.
2. The room was too hot for me to sleep.
3. His ideas are too complex for me to comprehend.
4. She was too angry to say anything.
5. He speaks too fast for me to follow.
6. He is too old to live on his own.
7. I am too tired to walk to the town.
8. There was too much noise to hear anything.
9. She is too shy to give a public speech.
10. This potion is too bitter for me to drink.
11. She is too polite to refuse.
12. He is too proud to apologize.
1. He is so tired that he cannot walk.
2. The room was so hot that I could not sleep.
3. His ideas are so complex that I cannot comprehend them.
4. She was so angry that she did not say anything.
5. He speaks so fast that I cannot follow him.
6. He is so old that he cannot live on his own.
7. I am so tired that I cannot walk to the town.
8. There was so much noise that I could not hear anything.
9. She is so shy that she cannot / will not give a public speech.
10. This potion is so bitter that it cannot drink it.
11. She is so polite that she will not refuse.
12. He is so proud that he will not apologize.