Rewrite the following sentences after correcting the errors.
- She go to school by bus.
- Sri Hari study in pre-primary school.
- I does not like this colour.
- We does not waste time.
- Rani brush her teeth twice a day.
- My brother write with his left hand.
- Priya enjoy playing with her cat.
- My daughter want to be a scientist.
- Everybody like honest people.
- The train arrive at 6.30.
- Sabu do his homework every day.
- My mother bake delicious cakes.
- Parents takes care of children.
- You never listens to me.
- My dog bark at night.
- She goes to school by bus.
- Sri Hari studies in pre-primary school.
- I do not like this colour. (Use do with I.)
- We do not waste time. (Use do with plural nouns and plural pronouns we, you, they)
- Rani brushes her teeth twice a day.
- My brother writes with his left hand.
- Priya enjoys playing with her cat.
- My daughter wants to be a scientist.
- Everybody likes honest people. (Use a singular verb after every, everybody etc.)
- The train arrives at 6.30.
- Sabu does his homework every day. (Use does with singular subjects)
- My mother bakes delicious cakes.
- Parents take care of children.
- You never listen to me. (Use a plural verb with you.)
- My dog barks at night.
In the simple present tense, a singular verb takes the marker -s. Examples are: comes, goes, works, writes, plays, sings etc.
A plural verb does not take the marker -s. Examples are: come, go, work, write, play, sing etc.