We can make negative sentences by using words like no, not, nothing and never.
Formation of negatives
1. They were all absent.
2. The trees have lost all their leaves.
3. He has lost all his money.
4. I have met him only once.
5. The Prime Minister himself addressed the gathering.
6. The letter was addressed to God himself.
7. She was the most beautiful woman who ever lived.
8. Mt. Everest is the highest mountain in the world.
9. All the people injured in the accident died.
10. She can answer any question.
1. None of them was present.
2. The trees have no leaves.
3. He has no money.
4. I haven’t met him more than once.
5. None other than the Prime Minister addressed the gathering.
6. The letter was addressed to none other than God.
7. No other woman who ever lived was as beautiful as her.
8. No other mountain in the world is as high as Mt. Everest.
9. None of the people injured in the accident survived.
10. There is no question that she cannot answer.