Finite And Non-finite Verbs Worksheet For Class 7
Identify the finite and non-finite verbs in the following sentences. Watch our Youtube video about finite and non-finite verbs here in Malayalam.
1. There was no one to help us.
2. That was a stupid thing to do.
3. You have no right to criticize me.
4. It is not necessary to invite them.
5. I am thinking of visiting Mexico.
6. She doesn’t seem to like me.
7. The government has made it mandatory for parents to vaccinate their children.
8. She has agreed to cook for us.
9. She enjoys teaching children.
10. I don’t want to miss another deadline.
11. The watchman refused to allow us in.
12. Running fast, he overtook other racers.
1. There was (finite) no one to help (non-finite) us.
2. That was (finite) a stupid thing to do (non-finite).
3. You have (finite) no right to criticize (non-finite) me.
4. It is (finite) not necessary to invite (non-finite) them.
5. I am thinking of visiting (non-finite) Mexico.
6. She doesn’t seem (finite) to like (non-finite) me.
7. The government has made (finite) it mandatory for parents to vaccinate (non-finite) their children.
8. She has agreed (finite) to cook (non-finite) for us.
9. She enjoys (finite) teaching (non-finite) children.
10. I don’t want (finite) to miss (non-finite) another deadline.
11. The watchman refused (finite) to allow (non-finite) us in.
12. Running (finite) fast, he overtook (non-finite) other racers.