Online Tenses Exercise For CBSE Grade 9 And 10
Test your range of English vocabulary with this interactive exercise.
Fill in the blanks.
- People’s faith in the government ……………………….. .
has been shaken
- He …………………………….. a black eye in the tussle.
- People’s faith in the government has been shaken.
- The detective was determined to get at the truth.
- Will the witness give a truthful account of the incident?
- Ever since mother went to the hospital, the house has been in a turmoil.
- The factory produced a record turnout this year.
- He received a black eye in the tussle.
- Everybody is tired of listening to her babble.
- She twisted my words to suit her own purpose.
- The wedding invitations were printed in fancy type.
- A typical day at the office begins at nine o’clock.