Simple present tense worksheet for grade 6
Fill in the blanks using the correct simple present tense form of the verb given in the brackets.
1. He ———————- with his brother’s family. (live)
2. My sister ———————- a nurse. (be)
3. She ———————– 10 hours a day. (work)
4. She ——————– not got a job. (have)
5. The Leelavati is a book that ——————- arithmetic. (teach)
6. My son ———————— in this school. (study)
7. He ——————— from tuberculosis. (suffer)
8. Wikipedia ———————– information on nearly all topics. (contain)
9. She ———————– to be quite happy. (seem)
10. I ————————- your predicament. (understand)
1. He lives with his brother’s family.
2. My sister is a nurse.
3. She works 10 hours a day.
4. She has not got a job.
5. The Leelavati is a book that teaches arithmetic.
6. My son studies in this school.
7. He suffers from tuberculosis.
8. Wikipedia contains information on nearly all topics.
9. She seems to be quite happy.
10. I understand your predicament.