Present Tense Or Past Tense | Class 4 Grammar Worksheet
Say whether the verbs in the following sentences are in the present tense or in the past tense.
1. I get up at six o'clock.
2. He goes for a walk in the morning.
3. They were playing in the garden.
4. The film was very interesting.
5. The boys are flying kites.
6. The teacher taught us a new lesson today.
7. I want to go.
8. I read newspaper every morning.
9. I take a bath every morning.
10. Sania writes with her left hand.
11. Maya is a writer.
12. My mother makes delicious cakes.
13. Sophia has a golden voice.
14. Children usually rush about.
15. This house was built in 1960.
Click here for a printer friendly version of this Present tense or past tense worksheet
Sections in this articleTenses
The simple present tense
The present progressive tense
The present perfect tense
The present perfect progressive tense
Present tenses to talk about the future
The simple past tense
The past progressive tense
The past perfect tense
The past perfect progressive tense
Past verb forms with present or future meaning
The simple future tense
The future progressive tense
The future perfect tense
Tenses worksheet for grade 10 CBSE
CBSE class 10 English grammar - sentence completion exercise 1
CBSE class 10 English grammar - sentence completion exercise 2
More CBSE English Grammar worksheetsPassive voice worksheet | Simple past tense
Passive voice worksheet | Past continuous tense
Passive voice worksheet | Simple future tense
Passive voice worksheet | Future perfect tense