Combine Using As | Class 8 Grammar Worksheets
As indicates the reason. It is similar to because and since.
1. He felt tired. He did not go to work.
2. It was cold. He put on a sweater.
3. He didn’t have the required qualifications. He was not selected.
4. He was very hungry. He ate all the food.
5. The apples were cheap. I bought a lot.
6. The servant was honest. His master trusted him.
7. He was a fool. He did not realize that they were making fun of him.
8. He is suffering from fever. He cannot go to school.
9. She was the most deserving candidate. She got the job.
10. She was a generous woman. Everybody liked her.
1. As he felt tired, he did not go to work.
2. As it was cold, he put on a sweater.
3. As he didn’t have the required qualifications, he was not selected.
4. As he was very hungry, he ate all the food.
5. As the apples were cheap, I bought a lot of them.
6. As the servant was honest, his master trusted him.
7. As he was a fool, he did not realize that they were making fun of him.
8. As he is suffering from fever, he cannot go to school.
9. As she was the most deserving candidate, she got the job.
10. As she was a generous woman, everybody liked her.
Follow us on Youtube for English grammar videos in both English and Malayalam.