This English grammar worksheet is designed for students of classes 4 and 5.
Parents and teachers can print this worksheet for use at home or school. You can find more class 4 grammar worksheets here:
Unscramble the groups of words to make meaningful sentences. Capitalise where necessary.
Class 4 English grammar worksheet
1. this we visiting Assam are summer.
2. first I quite happy was to receive prize the.
3. a should have called you him liar not.
4. I to the forgot letter post.
5. at the aim the deer took hunter.
6. the behind were the bush thieves hiding.
7. can I the see on roof something.
8. a child hand the young had holding to each woman on.
9. must we protect resources our natural.
10. upset why looking you are?
11. colours kites in of many flew the city different.
12. I dog enjoy with playing my.
1. We are visiting Assam this summer.
2. I was quite happy to receive the first prize.
3. You should not have called him a liar.
4. I forgot to post the letter.
5. The hunter took aim at the deer.
6. The thieves were hiding behind the bush.
7. I can see something on the roof.
8. The young woman had a child holding on to each hand.
9. We must protect our natural resources.
10. Why are you looking upset?
11. Kites of many different colours flew in the city.
12. I enjoy playing with my dog.