Rearrange Words To Make Meaningful Sentences | Class 4 Grammar Worksheets
Rearrange words to make meaningful sentences. This grammar worksheet is designed for students of classes 4 and 5.
- birds a that number of live on tree.
- my used grandmother to cattle keep.
- book went to library and the borrowed a she.
- believe not I could eyes my.
- we match that we the will hope win.
- got I ready ten minutes in.
- was prize to win I the hoping first.
- have baked a you cake ever?
- use students phones cannot at school mobile.
- I yesterday grandmother visited my.
- A number of birds live on that tree.
- My grandmother used to keep cattle.
- She went to the library and borrowed a book.
- I could not believe my eyes.
- We hope that we will win the match.
- I got ready in ten minutes.
- I was hoping to win the first prize.
- Have you ever baked a cake?
- Students cannot use mobile phones at school.
- I visited my grandmother yesterday.