Make meaningful sentences using the words given below. This grammar exercise is helpful for students of classes 3 and 4.
1. at is standing somebody the gate
2. are for the we vacation waiting
3. toy the was playing girl with her
4. reading Saju is story a
5. getting mother office is ready for
6. want I to don’t to talk you
7. Raju go to the same and Radha school
8. parents both my are teachers
9. six has she hens
10. this there many are fish in pond
11. I morning ate in the a mango
12. disturb do not me
1. Somebody is standing at the gate.
2. We are waiting for the vacation.
3. The girl was playing with her toy.
4. Saju is reading a story.
5. Mother is getting ready for office.
6. I don’t want to talk to you.
7. Raju and Radha go to the same school.
8. Both my parents are teachers.
9. She has six hens.
10. There are many fish in this pond.
11. I ate a mango in the morning.
12. Do not disturb me.