Rearrange words to make meaningful sentences | Class 3 grammar worksheets
A sentence is a group of words that make sense. The words in a sentence need to be arranged in a certain way. Otherwise, the sentence will not make sense.
Each question given below contains a group of words. Rearrange the words to make meaningful sentences. Use correct punctuation marks and then state the kind of the sentence.
1. book whose this is?
2. there anyone help is me to?
3. late why you are?
4. know you do the answer?
5. do I not his know name.
6. shining is chirping sun the are and birds the.
7. mother cook my great is a.
8. does not who her know?
9. swimming were they pool the in.
10. lend you can your me pen?
1. Whose book is this? (Question)
2. Is there anyone to help me? (Question)
3. Why are you late? (Question)
4. Do you know the answer? (Question)
5. I do not know his name. (Statement)
6. The sun is shining and the birds are chirping. (Statement)
7. My mother is a great cook. (Statement)
8. Who does not know her? (Question)
9. They were swimming in the pool. (Statement)
10. Can you lend me your pen? (Question)