Rearrange words to make meaningful sentences.
1. the girl praised for her was honesty
2. could eyes I not believe my
3. she could asked a question which I not answer me
4. sells he to make a living fruits
5. if you feeling well, you are not should a doctor consult
6. I him on his to wish birthday forgot
7. the milk they the child to coaxed drink
8. the for teacher the students coming late reprimanded
9. the a doctor I should suggested take break that
10. my always been proud have of me parents
11. the match they practicing hard because they are want to win
12. we the time reached, the train by already left the station had
1. The girl was praised for her honesty.
2. I could not believe my eyes.
3. She asked me a question which I could not answer.
4. He sells fruits to make a living.
5. If you are not feeling well, you should consult a doctor.
6. I forgot to wish him on his birthday.
7. They coaxed the child to drink the milk.
8. The teacher reprimanded the students for coming late.
9. The doctor suggested that I should take a break.
10. My parents have always been proud of me.
11. They are practicing hard because they want to win the match.
12. By the time we reached the station, the train had already left.