Make meaningful sentences | Class 3 grammar worksheets
Unscramble the words to make meaningful sentences.
1. father my doctor is a
2. me tell truth the
3. are where going you
4. father my bank at works a
5. forgot I bring to my yesterday textbook
6. piano this whose is
7. look nurses after people sick
8. love everyone country must their
9. not do play knifes with
10. the boy praised teacher the
11. breakfast I usually at 8 o’clock my have
12. know answer I not do the
1. My father is a doctor.
2. Tell me the truth.
3. Where are you going?
4. My father works at a bank.
5. I forgot to bring my textbook yesterday.
6. Whose piano is this?
7. Nurses look after sick people.
8. Everyone must love their country.
9. Do not play with knifes.
10. The teacher praised the boy.
11. I usually have my breakfast at 8 o’clock.
12. I do not know the answer.