Complete the following sentences using an appropriate word or phrase.
1. Rahul is one of the players who —————— for the match.
a) have been selected
b) has been selected
c) has selected
d) have selected
2. —————- a rainy day, we cancelled the trip.
a) It being
c) Having been
d) It having been
3. ——————– the allegations prove to be true, I shall resign from the board.
4. ————– it possible, I would visit Australia.
5. If you work out regularly, you —————- become strong and healthy.
c) would have
6. The more she reads the less she ———————
c) will understand
d) would understand
7. Were you ——————- to listen to her?
a) enough foolish
b) foolish enough
c) so foolish
d) too foolish
8. It rained —————— two hours.
9. ——————— many faults, she was a kind woman at heart.
a) In spite of having
c) Due to having
10. I felt like —————–.
c) to cry
d) to crying
1. Rahul is one of the players who have been selected for the match.
2. It being a rainy day, we cancelled the trip.
3. Should the allegations prove to be true, I shall resign from the board.
4. Were it possible, I would visit Australia.
5. If you work out regularly, you will become strong and healthy.
6. The more she reads the less she understands.
7. Were you foolish enough to listen to her?
8. It rained for two hours.
9. In spite of having many faults, she was a kind woman at heart.
10. I felt like crying.