Question tags are the short questions that we add to the end of sentences. Note that we use an affirmative tag after a negative statement and a negative tag after an affirmative statement.
Fill in the blanks using appropriate question tag.
Question Tags Exercise For CBSE Class 4
- You didn’t go to the movies yesterday, did you?
- He doesn’t look happy to see me, does he?
- You recognized him instantly, didn’t you?
- He couldn’t complete his studies, could he?
- Mt. Everest is the tallest peak in the world, isn’t it?
- Rani is the prettiest girl in the class, isn’t she?
- She didn’t look impressed, did she?
- Raju has passed the test, hasn’t he?
- Sunitha wants to be a scientist, doesn’t she?
- The blind woman did not see anything, did she?
- She offered him food, didn’t she?
- Your brother lives in Canada, doesn’t he?