Passive Voice Worksheet For Class 10
Sentences are given in the active voice. Change them into the passive voice. This passive voice worksheet is helpful for students preparing for their class 9 and 10 English examination.
1. I visited them yesterday.
2. They all praised the winners.
3. I appreciate your kind gesture.
4. He writes short stories and poems.
5. They elected him their leader.
6. I still remember that day.
7. I don’t know them.
8. They are cleaning the room.
9. The scandal destroyed his political career.
10. The pandemic claimed many lives.
11. She teaches underprivileged children.
12. He registered a complaint.
13. No one supported the boy.
14. She is editing a video.
1. Yesterday they were visited by me.
2. The winners were praised by them all.
3. Your kind gesture is appreciated by me.
4. Short stories and poems are written by him.
5. He was elected their leader (by them).
6. That day is still remembered by me.
7. They are not known to me.
8. The room is being cleaned by them.
9. His political career was destroyed by the scandal.
10. Many lives were claimed by the pandemic.
11. Underprivileged children are taught by her.
12. A complaint was registered by him.
13. The boy was not supported by anyone.
14. A video is being edited by her.