Punctuation Worksheet For Class 4 CBSE
This grammar worksheet is designed for students of classes 4 and 5. It tests their understanding of punctuation marks in English.
Punctuate the following sentences and capitalize letters wherever necessary.
English Grammar Worksheets
Every sentence must begin with a capital letter and end with an appropriate punctuation mark. Declarative and imperative sentences end with a full stop. Interrogative sentences end with a question mark and exclamatory sentences end with an exclamatory mark.
All proper nouns also begin with a capital letter.
1. manu is studying in class 9
2. we are all waiting for you
3. who told you this
4. rani is a lovely girl
5. why are you throwing stones at the dog
6. they are going to dubai
7. i can speak english very well
8. im sorry i didnt know it was your seat he said
9. is this your house the girl asked
10. be careful said the mother
11. which is my seat asked the passenger
1. Manu is studying in class 9.
2. We are all waiting for you.
3. Who told you this?
4. Rani is a lovely girl.
5. Why are you throwing stones at the dog?
6. They are going to Dubai.
7. I can speak English very well.
8. ‘I’m sorry. I didn’t know it was your seat.’ he said.
9. ‘Is this your house?’ the girl asked.
10. ‘Be careful.’ said the mother.
11. ‘Which is my seat?’ asked the passenger.
I want to practice writing for IELTS as I am very bad in it. I do not have much resources to get what I desire to achieve. What should I should. My weakness is idea generation and vocabulary. Can u help as my exams are after one month
Please visit my blog IELTS Practice.org for more details.