Complete the following sentences using the simple past and past perfect tense forms of the verb.
1. I —————————– (realize) that we —————————- (meet) before.
2. She —————————— (leave) before I —————————– (reach) her place.
3. I ————————- (tell) him that I ————————– (finish).
4. I —————————– (think) that I —————————— (invite) him.
5. I —————————– (wonder) if she ———————— (receive) my invite.
6. I —————————- (send) all the letters before I ———————— (go) home.
7. After he ————————— (finish) his studies he —————————- (go) abroad.
8. The patient ————————— (die) before he ————————– (bring) to the hospital.
9. She ————————– (take) the money and ————————- (leave).
10. When I ——————————- (write) to her she ————————- (come) at once.
1. I realized that we had met before.
2. She had left before I reached her place.
3. I told him that I had finished.
4. I thought that I had invited him.
5. I wondered if she had received my invite.
6. I sent / had sent all the letters before I went home.
7. After he finished / had finished his studies he went abroad.
8. The patient had died before he was brought to the hospital.
9. She took the money and left.
10. When I wrote to her she came at once.