Fill in the blanks using the correct simple present tense form of the verb given in the brackets.
1. Monday —————— a busy day. (be)
2. We ———————- all interested (be).
3. He ———————– the most intelligent boy in the class. (be)
4. You ———————— a naughty boy. (be)
5. Raju ———————- my best friend. (be)
6. Cheetah ———————- the fastest running animal. (be)
7. They ———————- Germans. (be)
8. My younger sister ——————– a journalist. (be)
9. Kashi ————————- one of the oldest cities in the world. (be)
10. ———————- you happy with your lot? (be)
11. Who ——————– the best bowler in the team? (be)
12. Shyam ———————– a music director. (be)
13. Shyam and his wife ———————- both teachers. (be)
14. I ———————- impressed by your performance. (be)
1. Monday is a busy day.
2. We are all interested.
3. He is the most intelligent boy in the class.
4. You are a naughty boy.
5. Raju is my best friend.
6. Cheetah is the fastest running animal.
7. They are Germans.
8. My younger sister is a journalist.
9. Kashi is one of the oldest cities in the world.
10. Are you happy with your lot?
11. Who is the best bowler in the team?
12. Shyam is a music director.
13. Shyam and his wife are both teachers.
14. I am impressed by your performance.