Too…to and so…that | Grammar worksheet
Rewrite the following sentences using so…that.
1. He is too old to walk without support.
2. It is too late to start now.
3. The box is too heavy for me to lift.
4. You are too young to understand this.
5. He is smart enough to solve this puzzle.
6. The offer is too good to be true.
7. He is too proud to beg.
8. I am too tired to work now.
9. He is too intelligent to be taught.
10. The watch was too expensive to be bought.
11. He isn’t old enough to live on his own.
1. He is so old that he cannot walk without support.
2. It is so late that we cannot start now.
3. The box is so heavy that I cannot lift it.
4. You are so young that you will not be able to understand this.
5. He is so smart that he will be able to solve this puzzle.
6. The offer is so good that it cannot be true.
7. He is so proud that he will not beg.
8. I am so tired that I cannot work now.
9. He is so intelligent that he cannot be taught.
10. The watch was so expensive that I could not buy it.
11. He is so young that he cannot live on his own.