Sentences are given in the active voice. Change them into the passive voice.
Active and passive voice worksheet
1. Somebody has stolen my watch.
2. She has written six novels.
3. I wrote a letter yesterday.
4. The dog chased the cat.
5. The police interrogated the suspect.
6. Dad is repairing the radio.
7. They are renovating the old house.
8. They have sold their home.
9. I stopped him from entering my room.
10. They convicted him of treason.
11. They demolished the buildings yesterday.
12. They took the injured people to hospital.
13. The chief guest gave away the prizes.
14. She invited all of her friends to the party.
1. My watch has been stolen (by somebody).
2. Six novels have been written by her.
3. A letter was written by me yesterday.
4. The cat was chased by the dog.
5. The suspect was interrogated by the police.
6. The radio is being repaired by dad.
7. The old house is being renovated (by them).
8. Their home has been sold by them.
9. He was stopped (by me) from entering my room.
10. He was convicted of treason.
11. The buildings were demolished yesterday.
12. The injured people were taken to hospital.
13. The prizes were given away by the chief guest.
14. All of her friends were invited (by her) to the party.