Change negative sentences to affirmative sentences | Class 8 worksheets
These lessons are based on Macmillan English Ferry Textbook and workbook for Class 8 students.
Rewrite the following negative sentences as affirmative sentences without changing their meaning.
1. No member of their family was present at the wedding.
2. Sushama does not earn as much as Shalini.
3. Rahul does not play as well as Peter.
4. We did not find the concert interesting.
5. The table is not light enough to be lifted.
6. Maya never behaved impolitely.
7. The tea is so hot that I cannot drink it.
8. The evening was so cold that we couldn’t go out.
9. Meera insisted that she wasn’t telling a lie.
10. Melvin didn’t behave impolitely at the party.
1. All members of their family were absent at the wedding.
2. Shalini earns more than Sushama.
3. Peter plays better than Rahul.
4. We found the concert boring.
5. The table is too heavy to be lifted.
6. Maya always behaved politely.
7. The tea is too hot for me to drink.
8. The evening was too cold for us to go out.
9. Meera insisted that she was telling the truth.
10. Melvin behaved politely at the party.