Read the following sentences and change their tense as directed. This grammar worksheet is for students of classes 5 and 6.
1. He did his work with diligence. (Change into future perfect.)
2. I will not allow this to happen. (Simple past)
3. He is riding a horse. (Future continuous)
4. He helps his father in his work. (Simple past)
5. Most people want peace. (Simple past)
6. He has just returned. (Future perfect tense)
7. I ran as fast as I could. (Future continuous)
8. Will you be visiting this place? (Present continuous)
9. He had never lived alone. (Present perfect)
10. We want to ensure that there will be no scarcity of food and drinks. (Simple past)
11. She did not know anything. (Simple present)
12. He earns a six figure salary. (Present perfect continuous)
1. He will have done his work with diligence.
2. I would not allow this to happen.
3. He will be riding a horse.
4. He helped his father in his work.
5. Most people wanted peace.
6. He will have just returned.
7. I will run as fast as I can.
8. Are you visiting this place?
9. He has never lived alone.
10. We wanted to ensure that there would be no scarcity of food and drinks.
11. She does not know anything.
12. He has been earning a six figure salary.