Combine Using Before Or After
Combine the sentences given below using before or after.
1. He went out. He locked the door.
2. You may eat anything. You must wash your hands.
3. You must finish your work. Then you can go home.
4. He counted his money. Then he put it in the locker.
5. The boy did his homework. Then he went out to play.
6. The show started. We reached there 10 minutes later.
7. He finished his work. Then he went home.
8. I washed myself. Then I put on my clothes.
9. She finished her studies. Then she went abroad.
10. I fed the cats. Then I went to work.
1. He had locked the door before he went out.
2. You must wash your hands before you eat anything.
3. You must finish your work before you can go home.
4. After he had counted his money, he put it in the locker. / He had counted his money before he put it in the locker.
5. The boy had done his homework before he went out to play. / After he had done his homework, the boy went out to play.
6. We reached there 10 minutes after the show had started. / The show had started ten minutes before we reached there.
7. He had finished his work before he went home. / He went home after he had finished his work.
8. I had washed myself before I put on my clothes. / After I had washed myself I put on my clothes.
9. She had finished her studies before she went abroad. / She went abroad after she had finished her studies.