Punctuation Worksheet For Class 4
Add appropriate punctuation marks to the following sentences. Capitalize words wherever necessary.
1. when Ive recorded your voice Ill play it back
2. shes not here just now
3. if I write to you will you write back
4. I dont think stephen got your letter you had better write again
5. where could she have gone
6. I went there with sajan and his brother
7. I bought apples oranges mangoes and peaches
8. We had a holiday at diwali at christmas and at makar sankranthi
9. I went to france italy germany and spain
10. has the cat had its litter yet
11. what a sad state of affairs
12. why are you crying
1. When I’ve recorded your voice I’ll play it back.
2. She’s not here just now.
3. If I write to you will you write back?
4. I don’t think Stephen got your letter. You had better write again.
5. Where could she have gone?
6. I went there with Sajan and his brother.
7. I bought apples, oranges, mangoes and peaches.
8. We had a holiday at Diwali, at Christmas and at Makar Sankranthi.
9. I went to France, Italy, Germany and Spain.
10. Has the cat had its litter yet?
11. What a sad state of affairs!
12. Why are you crying?