Combine the pairs of sentences given below to form a simple sentence.
We can make a simple sentence by joining them with too…to…
1. He is very proud. He will not apologize.
2. He is very strong. He cannot be defeated.
3. The book is very difficult. You cannot understand it.
4. The bag is very heavy. I cannot lift it.
5. He speaks too fast. I cannot follow him.
6. He is very old. He cannot walk.
7. There was a lot of noise. I could not enjoy the film.
8. The place is too far. You can’t reach there on foot.
9. I am very tired. I cannot go to work.
10. The tree was too tall. I couldn’t climb it.
11. She is too old. She cannot have babies.
12. The box is very heavy. The boy cannot carry it.
1. He is too proud to apologize.
2. He is too strong to be defeated.
3. The book is too difficult for you to understand.
4. The bag is too heavy for me to lift.
5. He speaks too fast for me to follow.
6. He is too old to walk.
7. There was too much noise for me to enjoy the film.
8. The place is too far for you to reach on foot.
9. I am too tired to go to work.
10. The tree was too tall for me to climb.
11. She is too old to have babies.
12. The box is too heavy for the boy to carry.