English Vocabulary Exercise For Grade 9 And 10
Test your range of English vocabulary with this interactive exercise.
Fill in the blanks.
English Vocabulary Exercises
get rid of
keep pace with
keep pace at
keep pace up
keep pace of
- How did you manage to get rid of that snob?
- When they found that further resistance was useless, they decided to give in.
- The father was furious at the son but was held in by the mother.
- I could not keep pace with him.
- The lights went out several times during the night.
- Who looks after the sick people in hospitals?
- The dishonest cashier made away with ten thousand rupees.
- The tiger pounced on the lamb and made off with it into the thicket.
- She has passed through a lot of sufferings.
- The police had to use force to put down the violence.
- The case has been put off till next week.
- The party has decided to put up its candidate for the seat.