Have The Guts | English Idiom
If you have the guts to do something you have got enough courage to do it.
- If I had the guts I would ask her on a date.
- She doesn’t have the guts to stay in a dark room.
- Do you have the guts to go parasailing?
- The kids insisted on taking the rollercoaster ride, but I didn’t have the guts to do it.
- She may be young, but she has the guts to do everything on her own.
Other sentences expressing similar meanings are:
- He is very courageous.
- If I was bold enough I would ask her on a date.
- She isn’t afraid of anything.
- I don’t have the courage to go parasailing.