I’m Working On | English Speaking Lessons
I’m working on
You can use this structure to talk about something that you are doing at the moment.
Here are some examples:
• I’m working on a prestigious project.
• I’m working on reducing my accent.
• I’m working on improving my English.
• I’m working on my communication skills.
• I’m working on my computer.
• I’m working on something exciting.
• I’m working on another website.
Instead of I, you can use other pronouns or nouns as well.
• He is working on a project.
• John is working on his website.
Note that after working on, we use a noun or an –ing form.
• He is working on improving his pronunciation skills. (NOT He is working on to improve his pronunciation skills.)
• She is working on her language skills.