Online Preposition Exercises For CBSE Grade 9 And 10
Test your range of English vocabulary with this interactive exercise.
Fill in the blanks.
Preposition Exercises For Class 10
- Her hands were trembling ………………….. the cold.
- Her hands were trembling from the cold.
- Tremendous redwood trees loom over the highway.
- The farmer threatened to shoot anyone who trespassed on his property.
- The musician gave full tribute to his old teacher.
- Dad tricked Mother into believing he had forgotten her birthday – then surprised her with a gift.
- The trip was cancelled because of the snowstorm.
- The boy tripped over a roller skate and broke his arm.
- Helen Keller’s triumph over deafness, blindness and muteness was a miracle.
- The losing team trudged wearily off the field.
- Can we trust him with the money?