Passive Voice Exercise For Class 7
This grammar exercise tests your understanding of various passive verb forms. Fill in the blanks with an appropriate passive verb form.
Passive Voice Exercise
will be published
has been found
has been dismissed
1. The revised edition of this book will be published next month.
2. She was held responsible for the accident.
3. The missing boy has been found.
4. You will be prosecuted if you violate the law.
5. The suspects were interrogated by the police.
6. I was made to wait.
7. I was introduced to her parents.
8. The new clerk has been dismissed.
9. Everybody was shocked to hear the news.
10. I have always been impressed by his performance.