Pronouns exercise for CBSE class 5 students
Pronouns are words used to refer to nouns. Personal pronouns have three forms: a subject form, an object form and a possessive form.
Test your understanding of pronouns with this exercise.
1. I met a girl in the toy store. ————– was crying.
2. I saw ——————- yesterday.
3. We have been waiting for ——————
4. —————— haven’t had any rest since morning.
5. I am going to —————— native place next week.
6. Birds build —————— nests in trees.
7. My mother works abroad. —————- is a nurse.
8. Have you invited —————– to your party?
9. Has —————- agreed to come?
10. They didn’t invite ——————- to their party.
1. I met a girl in the toy store. She was crying.
2. I saw him yesterday.
3. We have been waiting for them.
4. We haven’t had any rest since morning.
5. I am going to my native place next week.
6. Birds build their nests in trees.
7. My mother works abroad. She is a nurse.
8. Have you invited him to your party?
9. Has she agreed to come?
10. They didn’t invite us to their party.