Simple present tense exercise 1
Complete the following sentences using an appropriate simple present tense form.
1. What —————– frogs eat?
2. My brother and I ———————- tennis every day.
3. My brother ——————— for a marketing company.
4. Here ——————- the bus.
5. He ——————- the charge.
6. I ——————– never to smoke again.
7. In Act I, Hamlet ——————- the ghost of his father.
8. I ——————- this tune very much.
9. I —————— my new job tomorrow.
10. I will kill anyone who ——————– my bag.
11. Mayuri ——————– beautiful in that blue dress.
12. Veena ——————- her dog for a walk every evening.
1. What do frogs eat?
2. My brother and I play tennis every day.
3. My brother works for a marketing company.
4. Here comes the bus.
5. He denies the charge.
6. I promise never to smoke again.
7. In Act I, Hamlet meets the ghost of his father.
8. I like this tune very much.
9. I start my new job tomorrow.
10. I will kill anyone who touches my bag.
11. Mayuri looks beautiful in that blue dress.
12. Veena takes her dog for a walk every evening.