Tenses Worksheet For Classes 9 And 10 CBSE
Test your understanding of tenses with this grammar exercise. This tenses worksheet is designed for students of classes 8, 9 and 10.
Complete the following sentences using appropriate tense forms.
Tenses worksheet for classes 9 and 10
1. This time tomorrow I ——————- my exam.
a) will write
b) will be writing
c) will have been writing
2. I ——————- probably be home late tonight.
c) Either could be used here
3. I ——————– your dad tomorrow.
a) am seeing
b) will see
c) would see
4. You can have anything I —————-
a) will find
c) would find
5. I will follow you wherever you ——————-
b) will go
c) would go
6. You ———————– an accident one of these days.
a) are going to have
b) are having
7. I knew she ——————– before long.
a) will arrive
b) would arrive
8. Who do you think ——————- the match?
a) will win
c) is winning
9. I ——————– your clothes.
a) am not washing
b) do not wash
10. We ——————– new windows this year.
a) are getting
b) are going to get
1. This time tomorrow I will be writing my exam.
2. I will / shall probably be home late tonight.
3. I am seeing your dad tomorrow. (Use this if the arrangement already exists.) / I will see your dad tomorrow. (Use this to announce a decision you took at the moment of speaking.)
4. You can have anything I find.
5. I will follow you wherever you go.
6. You are going to have an accident one of these days.
7. I knew she would arrive before long.
8. Who do you think will win the match?
9. I am not washing your clothes.
10. We are getting / are going to get new windows this year.