A compliment letter is a tangible proof of the praise. So if you sincerely appreciate a product or a service, don’t hesitate to express your satisfaction in words. Note that the tone of a compliment letter should be personal and sincere.
Keep your compliment letter brief but don’t forget to mention what you like about the person, the service or the product.
Useful phrases for starting a compliment letter
- We want you to know that we are really impressed with the quality of the products / services your company provides.
- We want you to know how much we appreciate the way you conduct your business.
- We want you to know that we are really pleased with the excellent quality of your products / services.
- We would like to thank your staff for finishing our work before deadline.
- We want you to know how much we appreciate the outstanding service you have given for us.
- We want you to know that we sincerely appreciate your responsiveness.
- We cannot express how pleased we are with the outstanding service your company provides.
Sample compliment letter
Dear Sir / Madam:
We want you to know that we sincerely appreciate the outstanding service your company has given for us. We are really impressed with the responsiveness with which your people finished our work before deadline. Meeting deadlines is really important in our business and that is why we need reliable service providers like you. We will definitely recommend your service to others.
We look forward to continuing our business relationship.