Complete the following sentences using the simple present tense form of the verb.
1. My parents —————— teachers. (is / am / are).
2. Radha ——————- my best friend. (is/am/are)
3. My sister ——————— two daughters. (has / have)
4. She ——————– not have a job. (do / does)
5. ———————– she work here? (Do / Does)
6. Raghu ——————– my cousin. (is / am / are)
7. James and Harry ———————– travel writers. (is / am / are)
8. The dog —————— hungry. (is / am / are)
9. Rahul ——————- our captain. (is / am / are)
10. My sister ——————– a nurse. (is / am / are)
1. My parents are teachers.
2. Radha is my best friend.
3. My sister has two daughters.
4. She does not have a job.
5. Does she work here?
6. Raghu is my cousin.
7. James and Harry are travel writers.
8. The dog is hungry.
9. Rahul is our captain.
10. My sister is a nurse.