Change into exclamatory | Class 5 grammar worksheets
Change the following declarative sentences into exclamatory sentences.
1. These flowers smell very sweet.
2. Martin is a very intelligent boy.
3. Supriya is very intelligent.
4. It is a terrible experience.
5. He has very good manners.
6. The Taj Mahal is a magnificent building.
7. This is a very busy street.
8. It was a terrible mistake.
9. The place is very clean.
10. It is a very big playground.
11. It was a strange experience.
12. It was a brilliant performance.
1. How sweet these flowers smell!
2. What an intelligent boy Martin is!
3. How intelligent Supriya is!
4. What a terrible experience it is!
5. What good manners he has!
6. What a magnificent building the Taj Mahal is!
7. What a busy street it is!
8. What a terrible mistake it was!
9. How clean the place is!
10. What a big playground it is!
11. What a strange experience it was!
12. What a brilliant performance it was!